Scottsdale Airpark Commerce Center is a 120,433-square-foot high-quality industrial property located in the heart of the Scottsdale Airpark, one of metro Phoenix’s most prestigious and desirable submarkets.
Located on East Evans Road and North 82nd Street in the heart of the Scottsdale Airpark, Scottsdale Airpark Commerce Center has immediate access to the east-west and north-south branches of the Loop 101 Freeway which allows strategic access to one of the most educated and qualified workforces in Arizona.
- Direct access to Loop 101 within two minutes via a full-diamond interchange at Raintree Drive.
- One vacancy at 8212 East Evans Road: 14,017 square feet with 18 foot clear height, one double-wide truckwell and 100% air conditioned.
- Tenants include Orthoscan, One Step Beyond, and Turning Technologies.
- The property lies within the Greater Airpark Area, a regional business center with more than 2,500 businesses and 41,000 employees providing a $2.5–$3.0 billion economic impact.
- Outstanding proximity to high-end executive housing, restaurants, resorts, and shopping.
- Two of Arizona’s premier lifestyle centers— Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter— are located within 1.5 miles of Scottsdale Airpark Commerce Center.