Blue Chip Centennial Building, with 145,889 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse, and office space, is situated on 6.72 acres, directly off the 1820 South access road from Bangerter Highway to the west and 3200 West/Highway 201 to the east. This prime location in Centennial Park is the industrial heart of the Salt Lake Valley, minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport.
The single building is currently occupied by Blue Chip Group, a leader in dry goods manufacturing for more than four decades.
- Designed to be divisible into 20,000- to 40,000-square-foot units
- 14 dock high loading doors, 6 dock high rail doors, and 3 ground level doors
- 22′ clear height
- Railway service
- Concrete tilt construction
- M-1 zoning
- Located in Centennial Park, premier industrial center in the Salt Lake Valley
- Minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport
- Excellent access to Bangerter Highway and SR-201